Friday, January 16, 2015

Blog Post #1





Through my time at south, the past four years, I have heard a lot about EDM 310. Everyone I told about being enrolled in EDM 310 gave me warning and grandiose ideas of the struggle I was about to undertake. As daunting as it may have seen when i first signed up for the class, I soon realized that everything asked of this class is completely feasible. This class only differs with its goal of using technology in more inventive ways. My other university courses involve writing papers on what I have learned and my thoughts, either objective or subjective. I feel the most difficult will be having to use programs that are not readily available on a PC portable computer. The only solution to that is utilizing the iMac's in the EDM 310 computer lab along with the lab assistants. Dr. Strange has set this class up in a way that would not leave any place for questions. Also any questions that any student would have, not only myself, would just need to access the assignments attachment or the syllabus.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler! I thought you had some great points in your post about EDM310. I agree with you about everything in this class being feasible. There is no reason that anyone should not do any of their work in the allotted time. I also agree with you that Dr. Strange has set this class up to where we can understand every aspect of it. While I enjoyed reading your post, I believe that next time you should proofread your work before posting it. I found a few grammatical and mechanical errors in your post, but these can be easily corrected by making sure to reread before posting. Lastly, don't forget to add a picture to every blog post!

    ReplyDelete