Thursday, April 2, 2015

C4K Summary #2

 Per. 8 Adonnis' blog
Adonnis did a blog post about Black History Month. He chose Walter Payton whom he admires greatly. He talks greatly about his success in sports and the way he was viewed by his fans and fellow athletes. I for one know very little about him, and was amazed by what he had said. The following is my response:
 Hello Adonnis,I am a student from the University of South Alabama and currently enrolled in EDM 310. I think it is great that you think so highly of Walter Payton. Although I am not a fan of football, I have to say he is a great person to look up to for Black History Month. His achievements and attitude on and off the field are worth noting. I enjoyed reading your blog post. 

 
http://marcguberti.com/2014/06/10-things-every-blog-post-needs-to-have-other-than-quality-content/
Chris' Blog Post
Chris did his post on a shadowing day at a nearby university. He discussed how they were given hands on experience with technology and radios, he seemed to be interested in it and made it sound as if he wanted to pursue it as a career. Which given today's environment going into technology would be a wise choice. The following is my response:
It was great that you chose to go to a University for shadowing, especially one that focuses on technology. I think it is amazing that they had time for you to create your own game and even make a radio to listen to your favorite station. You seem to have some interest in this, so this could be a possible degree program, and being a college student myself I have to agree that free pizza would have been my favorite part also.

Jacob's Blog Post
This weeks blog post was on their favorite sport. Jacob chose baseball, which he began playing at the age of six. He says that he enjoyed it much more than football or golf. Baseball is a national pastime
 that he is glad to take part of. The following is my response: 
Hello Jacob, 
I am a student from the University of South Alabama, it is great that you enjoy baseball. I played when i was younger and then started music, but i was still active in it playing with neighborhood friends. Baseball has always been the most interesting to watch out of the three since I actually know what is happening. If you stick to it, who knows one day you might make it to the major leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment